Friday, May 17, 2013

recharged. and ready to go.





ever have one of those weekends that completely changes your mood and outlook for the better and makes you feel like you can take on the world?  that's what happened last weekend for me. 

i escaped for a couple of days to see my family and was able to spend time with them and have no set place to be, no one to take care of, no schedule... and it was amazing. 

i shopped with the ladies of my family, spent mothers day with my mom and both grandmas, went to my sisters engagement party, shopped at target without a toddler, went for a walk in beautiful weather, admired a wall of wine, met new friends, ate good food, etc...

after all of that i came back home full of new ideas and completely recharged... here's to hoping i can keep up the blog - full of new ideas and exciting festivities to come this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment